[Evolution] evolution development

hi all,

I am trying to setup an envrionment for delopment i have seen varios sites for the environment setup but one or the other point of time they are failing

site one

http://www.go-evolution.org/Building_Evolution_on_Windows

result failing after insalling many depedancies

site two

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=15227069

this gives a nice script but still it is not working (i rewrote the script with win wget and unzip in a bat file)

this also did not work

Clicking the evolution exe gives dll exception (this is not present either)

Site three

http://shellter.sourceforge.net/evolution/

the installer works perfectly on pentiumIV , 1gb ram machine

But we cannot map this to gmail like this one as the port address are different and a folder with ": " cannot be created in windows

so can some body help me out