[Evolution] Evolution downloads POP3 inbox multiple times

We have our own in house POP3 server and have noticed that Evolution
users that choose to "Leave messages on server" end up downloading the
entire of their inbox again when a new E-mail arrives and was wondering
if something was up with our server, or whether it's a bug in Evolution?

I've uploaded some session dumps to http://www.idimmu.net/evolution/

http://www.idimmu.net/evolution/e1 is a dump where there are no new
emails as a base state

http://www.idimmu.net/evolution/e2 is another connect when there are no
new emails

http://www.idimmu.net/evolution/e3 is a connect where there is 1 new
email and it downloads the entire inbox contents

http://www.idimmu.net/evolution/e4 is then a dump when there are again
no new emails

Any insight would be appreciated, all we can think of is it is because
the order of the UIDL changes when the new E-mail arrives?

Many thanks,

Rus