[Evolution] Archiving saved emails ??

Hi;

I want to do something that I thought would be simple.

I have over 500 emails saved from the last couple of years.  I want to
create a temporary Archive folder to which I can move the emails from
saved that I want to archive.  That part I think I can do easily.

But where and which is the Archive file in ~/.evolution?  Will I break
any thing if I just move it to a storage directory or rename it?  To
remove it should it be removed through Evolution or can I delete it in
~/.evolution.

I checked 'help'.  There is no explanation that I can find on How to
Proceed.  If I missed it could you please tell me what I should have
looked for?

--
Regards Bill