[Evolution] recovering from system failure

Hi all,

My laptop died a couple of days ago. I now have a replacement set up.
However, the hard disk was fine, and I've copied all my data from it to
the new one. However, Evolution is only picking up some tiny elements of
the data that was in it before. Specifically, it knows I had three local
calendars configured, it has the names and colors for them. It knows the
logins for my various pop and SMTP email services. However, it's not
picking up on my calendar contents, nor on my old emails. Can anyone
tell me how to get these data files recognized again please?

Thanks!
Simon