Re: [Evolution] Importing contacts

hi helmar,

Am Mittwoch, den 08.11.2006, 17:28 +0000 schrieb hfernandes:
I'm trying to import my old contacts from MS Outlook (file .PST) but I
can't figure out how both programs change the information. The only
field is recognized by EVo is the field "name".
How can I know what is the field names for Evo to match with Outlook
fields?

in evo 2.8, under file->import, there's an option to import "outlook csv
or tab" files, so this implies that you could export to csv in outlook.
i don't remember if this import option is also already available in 2.6.

By the way I'm still looking for an English version of EVo for Windows.
Anybody can tell me where I can find it?

mark pinto wrote an end-user-friendly all-in-one 2.6 installer which is
currently available at http://shellter.sourceforge.net/evolution/ .
we don't have anything to do with that version, if you're interested in
a 2.8 version, please request a new installer on the shellter mailing
list.  :-)

2.8.x binaries for 32-bit windows are available on the gnome ftp site at
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/desktop/2.16/2.16.0/win32 . please note
that novell does not provide official support or maintenance for this
port.

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de