Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Exchange 2007

Hi Smith,

Can you file a bug on exchange connector?  A bug will help us exchange
patches/test comments.

V. Varadhan

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 11:04 -0600, Smith,Karl N wrote:
When configuring an Evolution client to connect to an Exchange 2007 server the following error message is
received:

"The Exchange server URL you provided is for an Exchange 5.5 server. Ximian connector supports Microsoft
Exchange 2000 and 2003 only."

Entourage clients that connect with the same WebDav mechanism are able to authenticate without a problem.
Are there any plans to update the Exchange connector to support Exchange 2007 in the recent future? Let me
know if there is any data collection or log files needed to troubleshoot this problem.  I would be happy to
pass them along.

Nick Smith
Academic Computing and Networking Services
Colorado State University
Nick Smith colostate edu
970.491.2356