Re: [Evolution] Evolution and SyncML

On Mi, 2006-11-08 at 10:41 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:
this is probably a FAQ, but the mailing-list archives are broken right
now: how do I synchronize Evo with a SyncML phone ?

OpenSync has been mentioned already. If you don't mind (or perhaps even
prefer) syncing via an external SyncML server, then SyncEvolution [1] is
an alternative which might be easier to setup and use. I know of users
who switched to it because they couldn't get OpenSync to work.

Disclaimer: I am the author of SyncEvolution and therefore biased. I
suggest you simply give it a try yourself.

[1] http://www.estamos.de/projects/SyncML/

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly