[Evolution] Evolution 2.6.3 - Error loading Exchange addressbook

Hi all,

I'm very new to Evolution, but if I can get it to work then I can use
Linux as my desktop OS at work instead of Windows!

Two days ago I setup my Exchange account in Evolution 2.6.3 and
everything worked perfectly including e-mail, address book, address
autocompletion, calendaring, and tasks.  I was very impressed and
please!

Yesterday, I got the following error message:
--
Error loading addressbook.

We were unable to open this addressbook.  This either means you have
entered an incorrect URI, or the server is unreachable.
--

I haven't been able to access the Exchange address book every since!
Evolution also takes about 2 minutes to startup which it didn't do the

Here are some lines from my .xsession-errors file:
--
** (evolution-2.6:6809): WARNING **: LDAP authentication failed (0x51)

(evolution-2.6:6809): e-data-server-ui-WARNING **: ENameSelectorDialog
failed to open book!
--

I'm using Debian Testing/Etch with Evolution 2.6.3-2 packages and
pam_winbind and pam_krb5 for system-account ADS authentication.

Debian has Evolution 2.8.x packages in Experimental, but I'd prefer not
to use them until they migrate to at least Unstable.

Thanks in advance!

Michael Schurter