[Evolution] Migrating email from evolution 1.3.x -> 2.6

I recently upgraded from Mandrake 9.2 (which was still doing just fine for my day to day use) to Suse 10.1 on a new hard drive, and I'm in the middle of migrating all my existing files to the new system. The MP3 collection was easy enough, but I'm having a bit more trouble with my email.

The old system was using Evolution 1.3.something, while the new one is on Evolution 2.6 or thereabouts. I've tried just moving the old ~/evolution directory to ~/.evolution, replacing the default one that Suse had created, but when I start up Evolution it still prompts me to set up the email account details (and won't start up until I do so) and when I get past that the Inbox is completely empty with no sign of the various mail folders.

Any other suggestions for what I can do to import the previous account settings and email?

Andy.
--
http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more?then map the best route! http://local.live.com?FORM=MGA001