[Evolution] display issues showing emails with many attachments ( like evolution-list-digest ! )

Hi,

Since upgrading to Evo 2.8 on Debian, the display of emails with many
attachments seems much slower. Each attachment encountered in reading
emails from our IMAP server causes the preview to be redrawn. With
emails that contain 20 or 30 attachments ( like the list digest ), this
results in the email flickering for some time. Previously, the email
didn't render until everything had been loaded, I guess.

I suspect this is related to the speed of the attachment retrieval, but
is anybody else seeing this and does anybody have a fix/workaround?

Cheers,
Eamonn

--
Eamonn Hamilton <eamonn hamilton saic com>