[Evolution] Interesting freezing state

Good morning,

I don't know if this is in the bug list already, but under 2.6.3,
occasionally, when I am reading mail, the pane that shows the contents
of the mail will get stuck on a particular message, and will remain
there, with the status bar reading "Formatting message (...)" forever.
If I open up a new window, everything works in the new window.
Returning to the old window, the message pane is still stuck.  If I
re-task the stuck window (View->Window->Contacts, say) and then task it
back, the message pane goes back to being stuck.  Any activity taken in
the other panes continues to work, however.

This does not involve a crash (I can open many new windows, without a
problem) so I'm not sure if it is a show-stopper of a bug, but ... I
wanted to make sure it was known, and searching didn't quite turn up
anything directly related as far as I could tell.

-dkap