Re: [Evolution] Evolution Address auto completion?

Professor Wagstaff wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to set up address auto-completion when composing
mail in Evolution?

Edit menu -> Preferences -> Autocompletion.

Only works with addresses that are either in your address book (contacts list)or on an LDAP server. I don't think it offers addresses from a 'history'. (Someone correct me if wrong).

So you need to add people you mail to to your contacts list, then it'll autocomplete if you turn it on.

Cheers,
Chanchao