Re: [Evolution] Evolution Address auto completion?
- From: Chanchao <custom freenet de>
- To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users lists ubuntu com>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution Address auto completion?
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:13:00 +0700
Professor Wagstaff wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to set up address auto-completion when composing
mail in Evolution?
Edit menu -> Preferences -> Autocompletion.
Only works with addresses that are either in your address book (contacts
list)or on an LDAP server. I don't think it offers addresses from a
'history'. (Someone correct me if wrong).
So you need to add people you mail to to your contacts list, then it'll
autocomplete if you turn it on.
] [Thread Prev