Re: [Evolution] Thread Message View - New Thread using only KMail

I started this new thread referring to the other one, because I will
only reply to this one with KMail.

Something is wrong with Evolution's thread view or in combination with
my mail setup (Groupwise?)

Please Reply to List so i can check if threading works as expected with
KMail.

I'd like to see a "Reply To Mailinglist..." action in evolution.

Message -> Reply to list  ctrl-L

Or is that not what you meant?

So what's the reason if this command is grayed out in the Main Menubar and not
even visible in the message's context menu?
Because that's what i just experience.

It means there is no list information in the headers that evo can use to
send mail to a list.

The fact it isn't in the context menu is a UI problem - if you think it
should be in there, file a bug.

(this message still written from KMail with reply-to-list to keep my thread
problem tested as well)

It sound as though something is messing with your headers somewhere
along the line ....

Pete