Re: [Evolution] Thread Message View - New Thread using only KMail

On Friday 03 November 2006 08:39, Reinhard Brandstädter wrote:
I started this new thread referring to the other one, because I will only

Something is wrong with Evolution's thread view or in combination with my
mail setup (Groupwise?)

Please Reply to List so i can check if threading works as expected with
KMail.

I'd like to see a "Reply To Mailinglist..." action in evolution.

Reinhard