Re: [Evolution] Thread Message View, Calendar View and general UI

hi reinhard,

Am Donnerstag, den 02.11.2006, 10:07 +0100 schrieb Reinhard
Brandstaedter:
2.) Calendar View:
I really favor the "Work Week View" for calendars but like to have an
small month overview as well next to my work-week view. If you have
worked with Outlook or Kontact you have this "Month Overview" next to
the work-view and can use it to navigate through weeks.
I've tried to find a n equivalent in Evolution but there isn't (?)

i suspect that the pane is hidden. try to move the slider at the bottom
of the left calendar list pane, directly above the five component
buttons (mail, address book, tasks, calendar, memos).

hope that helps,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!