[Evolution] signatures not verifiable

Hallo,

gpg/pgp signatures are not verified. Since certificates are and the
seahorse daemon is running, this error lies in evo. I tried to file a
bug-report against evolution 2.6, however, bug-buddy did not accept
error reports for evolution, a second bug, obviously.

I had my personal key 6C1D9C2A written in the account configuration
written as 0x6C1D9C2A, after the last update this key could not be
found, after changing to 6C1D9C2A the passphrase is asked for, again.

This shows, that gpg is working properly and questioning key-servers
works!

linux 2.6.16rc2, evolution 2.6.1 gnupg 1.4.3-1 debian unstable freshly
updated

Bernhard
--
Bernhard Kleine