[Evolution] Synchronising mailboxes

I have several copies of Evolution 2.6 (FC5) accessing the same IMAP
mailbox i.e. 2 desktops at two different locations and a laptop. Is
there any way of making Evolution stay in sync. I don't know whether
this is an IMAP issue or an Evolution one (I suspect the latter).  I can
delete message on one copy of Evo, then 'Empty Trash' but the other
copies of Evo never seem to 'notice' the deletion unless I stop and
start them, then all of the deleted messages disappear.

I am not sure whether this is the intended behaviour or not.

One of these copies of Evo also shares a mailbox with an MS Outlook
Express Client.  If I delete the message in Evo, then the next time OE
checks the mailboxes, the message are removed from its view of the
InBox.  Unfortunately, the other way around doesn't work.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Glen.
--
 .*.  | Glen Eustace, Infrastructure Development Engineer
 /V\  | Information Technology Services PN460, Turitea,