Re: [Evolution] Long Lines - No Word Wrap

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 22:02 -0600, Gary Ardito wrote:
Folks,

I have a formatting issue I cannot figure out.   About half of the
time when I reply or forward an email, the body of the original text
loses its word wrap and becomes one very long line per paragraph..
needless to say this makes following the entire thread a difficult
proposition.

Note - this happens whether I reply/forward Inline or Quoted.

In the compose window, select "Normal" from the paragraph formatting
drop-down list on the format bar (i.e. between the "Ssubject:" field and
the text area). The selection "Preformat" causes the lines not being
word-rapped. Please note: You have to be in the paragraph whose
formatting you want to change (or just select the whole message body
with ctrl+a and then change the paragraph formatting to "Normal").

BTW, I would like to have "Normal" as a standard paragraph setting for
inlined/quoted messages in replies/forwardings, too. Is there any
possibilities to change this??

Kind regards,
Kimmo