Re: [Evolution] Re: Calendar appointments and contacts list vanished

"P" == P Chenthill <pchenthill novell com> writes:

    P> [1 <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>] What is the version of
    P> evolution-data-server being used ?

Thanks for the interest, but I've solved the problem, although I still
don't quite know what happened.  Under .evolution I discovered another
.evolution, with much redundant info.  .gconf was similarly messed
up.  After some moving around of these directories, things started
working again.