Re: [Evolution] "generic error" subscribing to another users calendar

On 5/22/06, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

no, it's just what it says: there is no such file. it's the wrong place
you're looking for. i *assume* (i don't have evolution-exchange
installed) that it's located at
        /opt/gnome/libexec/evolution-exchange-storage

on my system, there is no path similar to what you typed above (ie in
the /opt/gnome directory there is no 'libexec' directory. However,
there is:

/opt/gnome/lib/evolution/2.6

and in that folder is a file called 'evolution-exchange-storage'

Is this not what I am supposed to be referring to?