Re: [Evolution] Caching of imap email

Le vendredi 19 mai 2006 à 11:48 +0200, Erik Slagter a écrit :
Hi,

For some reason evolution (2.6) keeps downloading (and storing!)
messages I read using imap, even though I unmarked "download copy for
offline use" and "synchronise mail locally". I really don't want
evolution to download messages, except for direct display, because these
mail may contain security/privacy sensitive data and I really don't want
these to be on my laptop!
There are already loads of bug reports concerning IMAP caching in
Evolution.

Hope this helps.
--
Jérôme Warnier