Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.6 | reminder notes

Hi Fred,

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 12:54 -0600, Fred Patterson wrote:

How can I enable the reminder notes to show up in the calendar rather
than regular mail? How do I send a reminder note from evolution to a
GW 7 system so that users using the GW client can see my reminder
note?

Reminder Notes for GW is not a supported feature in the current 2.6
release.
If this is not possible right now, I highly recommend that we have an
enhancement to do this. Or that we build a GW 64bit client.

This is already on the roadmap and being addressed in the forthcoming
release.
Other than that, I love the 2.6 client and hope to continue to use
it.

Feels good to hear that.

Thanks,
Harish