[Evolution] Evolution can not start

Hi,

I just finished building Evolution 2.6.1 against Gnome 2.14
with no errors.

When I try to run evolution I get a dialog with caption -

"Cannot start Evolution"

The dialog contents are

"Evolution can not start

Your system configuration does not match your Evolution
configuration.

Click help for Details"

There is a help and a quit button.

Cicking help does nothing.

I have searched the list archives for this error message, and
got no hits.

Any ideas where to start?

Thanks
td

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please
delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unintended recipients
are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail.E-mail messages may contain
computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be intercepted,
deleted or interfered with without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. If you are not
comfortable with the risks associated with e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate
with IPC. IPC reserves the right, to the extent and under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to
retain, monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.