Re: [Evolution] addressbook only partly visible (2nd time)

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 23:51 +0200, Joep Blom wrote:
1; What I did was an upgrade from FC4 to FC5 but -unknowingly - the
procedure crashed due to an error in reading the DVD, removing but
not
reinstalling practically all X-applications, including Evolution.

Did you run the "check disk" option on the DVD before installing from
it? I make it a rule to do this at least once for any new Fedora CD or
DVD. I've been burned by this before ...

poc