Re: [Evolution] Strange bug when dragging mails between folders

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 00:07 +0200, Oystein Gisnas wrote:
tir, 25,.04.2006 kl. 21.05 +0200, skrev Jerome Warnier:
Is there something I missed or is this a bug, which is should report?

There is a similar bug report. Can you check if
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=280775 has the same
characteristics as your problem. In particular, do you have this problem
when you move one message in an idle system? I can reproduce this myself
when two drag-and-drop actions overlap (a DnD action sends it last
signal when the action is completed).

I've been looking into this earlier today, actually, but the evo DnD
code is new for me, so I have to read up a bit more on the topic. I'm
interested in knowing if non-Debian users can reproduce this, and also
if someone can help out on fixing it.

Cheers,