Re: [Evolution] exchange connector

Sushma --

Thank you, II had to upgrade my Debian packages, but now I do have /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_Evolution_Exchange_Storage_2.6.server

The problem I am now running into is when I start up evolution, it repeatedly asks me for my password, and gives me the error message:

Error while Scanning folders in "Exchange server exchange.fnfis.com".
Could not authenticate to server. (Password incorrect?)

I have done it enough times that I know I am entering my password correctly.

evolution 2.0 has no problem connecting to this server, but anything after that fails. Could it have anything to do with the fact that our server uses plaintext passwords (but we connect over SSL). I notice a bug filed that evolution does not connect to an exchange server that uses plaintext passwords.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

Sushma Rai wrote:

Do you have GNOME_Evolution_Exchange_Storage_2.6.server file
under lib/bonobo/server directory in your install area?

[KSB] <...snip...>