RE: [Evolution] exchange connector

Do you have GNOME_Evolution_Exchange_Storage_2.6.server file
under lib/bonobo/server directory in your install area?

-Sushma.

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 13:22 -0400, Bhaskar, KS wrote:
Jeff --

Thanks for the suggestion.  libcamelexchange.so is already on the
system:

bhaskarks:/# dpkg -l evolution-data-server

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                               Version
Description
+++-==================================-==================================-====================================================================================
ii  evolution-data-server              1.6.1-1
evolution database backend server
bhaskarks:/# find / -name libcamelexchange.so
/usr/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2/camel-providers/libcamelexchange.so

What should I look for next?

-- Bhaskar

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 12:02 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
looks like you don't have a libcamelexchange.so plugin

Jeff

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 11:11 -0400, Bhaskar, KS wrote:
With the release of the evolution 2.6.1-1 packages for Debian, I
upgraded by Debian Testing release (the packages are still in
Unstable;
I explicitly installed the new versions).  Now, when I start
evolution
(with a pre-existing Exchange account from evolution 2.0), it asks
me
for my Exhange password, but I don't see the Exchange server in
evolution.

I checked to ensure that the Exchange plugin is enabled.  It is
checked.
When I look at my Exchange account, however, I find that Exchange is
not
listed under the list of available server types.

Below are messages when I try starting it up.  Thank you very much,
in
advance.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

kbhaskar bhaskarks:~$ evolution --force-shutdown ; evolution
--component
mail&
Shutting down evolution-data-server-1.6 (Evolution Calendar file
and
webcal backend / Evolution Addressbook file backend)
Shutting down evolution-alarm-notify (Evolution Calendar alarm
notification service)
[2] 29503
kbhaskar bhaskarks:~$ CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...

(evolution-2.6:29503): evolution-mail-WARNING **: ignored this junk
plugin: not enabled or we have already loaded one

(evolution-2.6:29503): e-utils-WARNING **: Plugin 'Spamassassin
junk
plugin' failed to load hook 'org.gnome.evolution.mail.junk:1.0'
libnm_glib_nm_state_cb: dbus returned an error.
  (org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied) A security policy in
place
prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient,
see
message bus configuration file (rejected message had interface
"org.freedesktop.NetworkManager" member "state" error name
"(unset)"
destination "org.freedesktop.NetworkManager")

(evolution-2.6:29503): evolution-mail-WARNING **: couldn't get
service
exchange://FNFIS%

5ce0101450;auth=Basic exchange fnfis
com/;pf_server=exchange.fnfis.com;owa_path=/exchange;mailbox=KS.Bhaskar;ad_server;use_ssl=always: No
provider available for protocol `exchange'

** (evolution-2.6:29503): WARNING **: Unexpected kerberos error
-1765328164

** (evolution-2.6:29503): WARNING **: Unexpected kerberos error
-1765328164

(evolution-2.6:29503): e-utils-WARNING **: Cannot resolve symbol
'org_gnome_new_mail_config' in plugin

'/usr/lib/evolution/2.6/plugins/liborg-gnome-new-mail-notify.so' (not
exported?)
BBDB spinning up...

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 01:01 -0600, Sushma Rai wrote:
I think exchange operations plugin is not loaded for you.
There was a issue of it not getting loaded automatically, when
some
other plugin fails, and it was fixed in 2.6

Enable it from edit->plugins menu and try to create the account.
Enter user name and OWA url as you provide for OWA.

Thanks,
Sushma.

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 08:06 -0600, Bhaskar, KS wrote:
Here is some evidence that hopefully will track down the
problem.
When I go into plugins to enable the Exchange connector, the box
is
checked.  But when I start up evolution again, the box is
again
unchecked.

Here are error messages when I start up evolution:

(evolution:13319): e-utils-WARNING **: can't load plugin
'/usr/lib/evolution/2.4/components/libevolution-mail.so:
undefined
symbol: WriteFacexb'
adding hook target 'source'

(evolution:13319): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id
called
with NULL parameter.

(evolution:13319): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_gc_set_foreground:
assertion
`GDK_IS_GC (gc)' failed

This is on a Debian Testing system:

debian bhaskarks:~$ apt-cache policy evolution
evolution:
  Installed: 2.4.2.1-1
  Candidate: 2.4.2.1-1
  Version table:
 *** 2.4.2.1-1 0
        500 http://mirrors.kernel.org sid/main Packages
        991 http://mirrors.kernel.org etch/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2.0.4-2 0
        500 http://mirrors.kernel.org sarge/main Packages

Any suggestions from anyone on how to get the exchange plugin
turn
on?  Thank you very much, in advance.

-- Bhaskar