Re: [Evolution] Evolution-2.6 for MAC OS X (10.3, 10.4)

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 16:11 +0530, Shreyas Srinivasan wrote:
I am pleased to announce the release of Evolution-2.6 Binary release
for
MAC OS X. The release works on versions 10.3 and 10.4 of the MAC OS.
This release also contains the exchange plugin which was not ported
during the 2.4 cycle. This release is feature compatible with
gnome-2.14 release.

The package and a small README which explains steps to INSTALL/ Use
and
troubleshoot can be got from here

http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfcontent/downloads.php/evolution/builds/osx-evolution-2.6

This is good news, but the README is useless. I'm currently awaiting
delivery of an Intel-based Mac. Will this version of Evo work on it?

poc