Re: [Evolution] Mail folder does not show 87 messages

hi louis,

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 14:05 -0800, LouisD wrote:
The last row on the window that I am looking at has starting from the left:
An icon that shows a envelope, An icon that shows a page and a paper clip
holding it, another icon that is red circular and has a ! in the center,
then a "From " column, then a "Subject" column, then a "Date" column.
These columns usually show the mail headers that when clicked open to show
their contents.
There is nothing showing.

ok, so we talk about the message list pane.
which account type is it? pop, imap, imap4rev1? can you please take a
look into the preferences to find this out? thanks in advance.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!