Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.6 + Hula

Hi Harish,

I am actually interested in replacing one of my current postfix/mysql solutions with with Hula. The instructions on the hula site for integrating with Evolution said that the support for CalDav was only read-only, however I think they are referring to <= 2.4 Evolution.

Thanks,

James

>>> Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com> 3/21/2006 3:32 PM >>>
Hi James,

   The Hula account plugin lets you access the Hula mail via IMAP and
the calendaring support through the CalDAV interface.  If you care only
about calendaring, you could create a CalDAV source in the Calendar
component and point it to Hula.

You can read/create/modify/delete calendar items on Hula - querying for
free/busy information is not available yet. (Should be out in one of the
2.7.x releases).

-Harish