Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.6 + Hula

Hi James,

   The Hula account plugin lets you access the Hula mail via IMAP and
the calendaring support through the CalDAV interface.  If you care only
about calendaring, you could create a CalDAV source in the Calendar
component and point it to Hula.

You can read/create/modify/delete calendar items on Hula - querying for
free/busy information is not available yet. (Should be out in one of the
2.7.x releases).

-Harish