[Evolution] why each evolution I use has a different behavior?

I saw one thing today that made me curious ..
I use 2 evolutions with exactly the same version and sometimes I sync
the ~/.evolution/ dir from one machine to another using Unison ..

I know some configs are not copied because they are saved in ~/.gconfd/
dir ..
But the different behavior is in the expunge.. One of the evolutions
does automatic expunge when messages are filtered and moved to a
folder .. The other needs manual expunge...

Where's this config? I didn't find it anywhere ..

[]
JA Tavares