Re: [Evolution] exchange connector

I actually run Debian Unstable, but have evolution, and packages it
needs pinned, to Stable / Sarge:

kbhaskar bhaskarks:~$ cat /etc/apt/preferences
Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 991

Package: libgssapi1-heimdal
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 991

Package: libkrb5-17-heimdal
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 991

Package: evolution
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 991

Package: evolution-exchange
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 991

Package: evolution-data-server
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 991

-- Bhaskar

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 11:05 -0600, Andre Labbe wrote:
This is what I've got, may be I should desinstall and try the 2.0

evolution:
  Installed: 2.4.2.1-1
  Candidate: 2.4.2.1-1
  Version table:
 *** 2.4.2.1-1 0
        500 http://http.us.debian.org testing/main Packages
        500 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2.0.4-2 0
        500 cdrom://[Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 r0 _Sarge_ - i386 Binary -
Linux Format DVD 70] unstable/main Packages
        500 http://http.us.debian.org stable/main Packages
        500 http://ftp.us.debian.org stable/main Packages