[Evolution] Evolution-exchange-storage crash on the new 2.6 versions.

Title: Message
Hi,

I managed to build the 2.6 packages, and sort of found my way through the ./configure mysteries.  I managed to get exchange operations support switched on, and the axchange interface appears to be working, but it's crashing on GAL name lookups.

My biggest uncertainty is that I configured and built it correctly - I don't want to enter a bug if it's wrongly built.

So, can someone either give ./configure pointers for the various components (on SuSE 10) or
build exchange-ready rpms for SuSE 10)?

Paul