Re: [Evolution] delete not reliable

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 14:41 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:
BTW, are there any plans to fix the IMAP code ? Between that problem and
the fact that it's a pain to use with a slow connexion to the server, it
would greatly benefit from a bit of love. I know NotZed and Fejj wanted
to redo it, but they're not there anymore apparently.

It looks like some work has been done on the IMAP code.  However I doubt
you will like the result.

Have a look at the 2 blog entries for 28 Feb and 2 March at
  http://www.advogato.org/person/dwmw2/diary.html?start=126

Personally I am now planning a move off evolution completely - having
been using it since the earliest builds in the days when those building
it worked for Helixcode.  As soon as I get palm sync working correctly
against Kontact I am jumping ship.

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]