Re: [Evolution] Bluetooth Phone synch?

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 11:00 +0000, William John Murray wrote:

            I really meant I seem to need evolution > 2.4 to contact my
exchange server reliably, and I think multisync only works on older
versions? Or did I misunderstand that?

Must have misunderstood something ;)  I am using evolution 2.4.2.1 with
multisync quite reliably.  I understand that Opensync is / might be
taking over, but for now multisync still works.

Haaang on, I have applied a patch (now I remember :) I am using
multisync 0.83_pre20050414 with a patch I locally called "evo2.patch"
but I most likely got it from bugs.gentoo.org which seem to be down.
You can try searching there for multisync, or I can send it to you off
list
--
Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>

Who loves me will also love my dog.
                -- John Donne