Re: [Evolution] Bluetooth Phone synch?

On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 17:31 +0000, William John Murray wrote:
  Hello all,
           Is it possible to sync my Bluetooth phone calendar to
evolution? I only just tried to do this, and it seems 'multisync'
has withered away

I don't know what you mean by withered away, but I'm still using it, and
it still works fine for me, for syncing my bluetooth phone in both
directions.

What distro?
--
Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>

When Marriage is Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have Inlaws.