[Evolution] Nice unknown widgets...

Hi all

I'm trying to develop an app. with a gui similar to Evolution
because it's nice and confortable for me.

Specifically I would like to know which are:
- The tree_view alike widget with buttons below on the left side
  of the main window.
- The tool_bar alike widget on the left side of the preference
  dialog (some king of e-shortcut-bar of GAL ?)

Searching in the code for these widgets I've found those are Bonobo
controls, but I can not find out where the widget implementation is
(may be in a shared library ?).
I don't intend to use bonobo by now.

Can anybody help me ?
Thanks all

Carlos Savoretti
Club San Jorge

--
Carlos Savoretti <csavoretti clubsanjorge com ar>