Re: [Evolution] Mail from shell command line

No, that does not work. I can use that for text, like in :
evolution mailto:joe somewhere net?subject=annonce\&body='
test
test
test
'
Only, as soon as I put in an image (also a problem: I like to put in a ref
only (HTML text ?) it will appear just as a block of characters
i cannot get evolution to interpret the mutipart / bounderies of mime, it's just all text.

Steven

Le mercredi 08 mars 2006 à 15:41 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla a écrit :
On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 13:12 +0100, steven Lobbezoo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to construct an e-mail message in an other program,
> then open a "newmail" window in evolution to allow the user
> to edit the message, and then send it.
> The message is composed of HTML and several images.
>
> I could not find how to do this. I tested a bit, and can setup a
> message,
> give it a receipient and a header, but not the body.

just give ?body=<content>" on the command-line, just like you would do
it in a mailto: url

-partha