[Evolution] Importing email address from Outlook

This is probably more of an Outlook question, but thought this group
should be able to answer it.

I use Evolution at home and Outlook 2003 in the office. I am trying to
import email addresses -- not just the one that I have entered in my
address book manually but all the email addresses to whom I have
written or recieved emails from. So, basically, email addresses that
pop up (auto complete) when I am composing. I called my office
helpdesk and they did not know where outlook stores this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rajiv