Re: [Evolution] new version (going from 2.4 to 2.6)

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 10:41 +0200, J.L. Blom wrote:
Hi,
Two days ago I posted a request for some help with a problem with Evo
2.6.0. I sent it with that version but as I didn't get any reply,

Oh.. we did reply. You can check the archives.

Hi,
I have a little problem due to the fact that I changed from Evolution
2.4.3 to 2.6.0 (standard FC5).I have copied the .Evolution directory and
the ,gnome2_private directory to my current home directory.
Now I can't approach my address book and calendar anymore and my filters
have disappeared but my mailbox tree is preserved and I can get mail.
What am i missing and how to repair?

I've just done this a few days ago and it went w/o problems. I had to
copy a few files (filters/addressbook) etc and then all is well.

Please search the archives.

Nevermind, I just re-looked at the thread and seems like you found the
post.