Re: [Evolution] Evolution & KlamAV

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 15:54 -0400, Thomas R. Krishan wrote:
On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 14:59 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

no, that is the Pipe-to-Program *rule*

Filters are as such:

FYI, when I first came across this problem, I also tested it this way as
well.

For the rule, I simply picked "Match All".

For the action, I had first piped the message to klammail.  The second
action was to move the message to a unique folder.  This second action
isn't really necessary but I wanted confirmation that the message filter
and its associated actions had executed.

I just repeated these steps.  The messaged saved is not tagged by
klammail.

I'm stumped then :\

--
Jeffrey Stedfast