Re: [Evolution] connecting to a Microsoft Exchange Server?

Thanks Jared, forgive me if I am not versed in gnome, etc.... I went to Wikipedia and for mac "os x" it states the following:

Evolution for Mac OS X

On 31 March 2006 Novell's Shreyas Srinivasan announced on the Evolution hackers list that the company had released the Evolution 2.6 Binary release for Mac OS X.

The 2.6 release works on OS X 10.3 and 10.4, includes the Exchange plug and is feature compatible with gnome-2.14 release.

Where is the Exchange plug that comes with the release? I am able to find evolution exchange at http://gnome.org/projects/evolution/ download.shtml but I am not sure if this is for x windows in os x that the statement is referring to. Is this the correct exchange file for os x?

with warm regards,

Ronald Cross