Re: [Evolution] Mail filters and labels

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 15:37 +0200, Usul wrote:
However the filter action cannot be "Apply Label". I have added this as
a requirement for 2.8

 Moreover, it is possible to change colours but...
once you have changed it, it is impossible to use them in any other
filtering action.

Add another action. why cant use it for another action??

What I meant is that I can make a saved search that shows only
"important" messages but I cannot set the label "important"
automatically

"Set Status"  "important"

OK, so it's not a 'label' as such, but it surely does what you want?

 and I can set the colour "red" automatically but I cannot
make a saved search that shows only "red" messages. Therefore, both of
the two features are not very useful (for me).

Well you could search for the same criteria that you use for turning the
message red.

P.