Re: [Evolution] designating trash folder

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 11:37 -0400, Johnn Tan wrote:
On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 10:59 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Trash is a Virtual Folder, not a real one. It makes no sense to
designate it since it doesn't physically live anywhere. Think of it as a
stored query: "show all messages marked as deleted"

Thanks for the explanation.

I have multiple accounts, and I want all Trash/Sent in their respective
Local folders rather than their respective account folders. That was the
reason I asked, as I'm used to doing it this way with previous mail
clients. I guess I'll try to figure out a workaround... maybe with the
filters or something.

Note that this method of deletion is not specific to Evo. It's an IMAP
thing. See http://deflexion.com/2006/05/imap-way-of-deleting-message for
some discussion.

poc