Re: [Evolution] Error while filtering folder : No provider available for protocol 'email'

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 09:06 +0100, Eamonn Hamilton wrote:
Hi,

I get the above occasionally when a digest from the openoffice mailing
list arrives. It doesn't happen on every digest from the list, and the
mail appears normal in evolution.

Any thoughts?

Some problem with getting the provider information I think.
Please file a bug and attaching your filters.xml file from
.evolution/mail directory.

Also, setting the destination folders again might help.

Thanks,
Sushma.