[Evolution] Decoupling the mail from the other exchange functions

Hi!

Is there a way to decouple the mail component of the exchange connector
from the rest of the functions? I need access to the calendar and
address book functions in the exchange server, but I am using IMAP/SMTP
to send my mail, since the exchange sending function does not work in my
exchange server for some weird reason (see: bug ID 333342). It is
cumbersome to get in the mail pane an entry for the IMAP server plus an
entry for the exchange mail interface, and it's making funny things with
my mail filters, depending on which one of the two pulls the mail, so
I'd like to completely disable mail checking/sending through the
exchange interface while keeping the other functions. Is that possible?

Thanks!

---
       ,,,
      (o o)
I always liked working with the Priests that drank the wine during mass.
They were the easiest to work with.