Re: [Evolution] Mail Relay Problem
- From: "Claude S. Sutton" <claudesutton cognisurf com>
- To: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Mail Relay Problem
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:18:19 -0400
I have done all of that and rechecked it many times, matched it up
against other ISP's to be sure I did not overlook anything.
After all, Evolution only has so many options. It is not like spec'ing
On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 11:56 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 18:59 -0400, Claude S. Sutton wrote:
Because of a relay issue, the ISP suggests 'Log onto incoming mail
If Evolution has that capability, I have not found it.
How would I accomplish this?
Go to Edit->Preferences.
Edit your account. Choose the Sending Email page.
Check the Server requires authentication option and fill in the relevant
] [Thread Prev