Re: [Evolution] the destination server said: 5.7.1
- From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow Mun Heng wdc com>
- To: "Claude S. Sutton" <claudesutton cognisurf com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] the destination server said: 5.7.1
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:30:11 -0700
On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 00:22 -0400, Claude S. Sutton wrote:
I am trying to set up a new email account with a new ISP.
I have two other ISP's, attglobal.net and cognisurf.com.
I have set this one up identically because the new ISP advised me how it
should be done and it so happened the setup was identical.
I can send mail from this new account, but when I send mail to this
account I get the the destination server said: 5.7.1 message.
Must be an error with the setup. My guess is when you setup, your
outgoing mail has a default SMTP server and it will not relay the
message if the "from address" is not within it's list of "allowed" email
Ow Mun Heng <Ow Mun Heng wdc com>
] [Thread Prev