Re: [Evolution] the destination server said: 5.7.1

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 00:22 -0400, Claude S. Sutton wrote:
I am trying to set up a new email account with a new ISP.

I have two other ISP's, attglobal.net and cognisurf.com.

I have set this one up identically because the new ISP advised me how it
should be done and it so happened the setup was identical.

I can send mail from this new account, but when I send mail to this
account I get the the destination server said: 5.7.1 message.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/5.7.1_Unable_to_relay

Must be an error with the setup. My guess is when you setup, your
outgoing mail has a default SMTP server and it will not relay the
message if the "from address" is not within it's list of "allowed" email
addreses.
--
Ow Mun Heng <Ow Mun Heng wdc com>