[Evolution] Printing with Evo 2.6.0 Groupware Suite Novell SUSE 10.1

Hi all,

since I installed a (new installation) SUSE 10.1 on my system that had
10.0, every other program I used prints ok. With Evo it sends a signal
to the printer (HP LaserJet 5M), the motor starts but then nothing comes
out. The printer returns to ready mode. The jobs also go through the
queue when I look at the Printing Managers Jobs list. The only
difference is that the EVO jobs have no "Name", All other jobs have the
name of the document or source of the job in the "Name" column. With
10.0 printing with Evo was all ok.

Any ideas?

:-)
Al